Back to entry form
DISNEY STORE PRESENTS NEW FANTASYLAND GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Store, USA, LLC, 500 South Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, 60 East 42 Street, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
3. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., February 4, 2013, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., March 3, 2013 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time.
(a) Online Entry: You may enter via the Internet by visiting www.DisneyStore.com/newfantasyland (“Website”), completing the requested information and clicking on the “submit” button (“Online Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
(b) Deposit Entry: Complete an official entry form available at each of Sponsor’s participating retail stores (individually, “Store”) in the 50 United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively, “Territory”), and deposit it in the entry box in a Store during normal business hours (“Deposit Entry”).
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each Online and Deposit Entry.
4. LIMITATIONS: All Online Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., March 3, 2013, and all Deposit Entries must be deposited by the applicable Store’s close of business on March 3, 2013. Only one Entry per person/email address (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one email address or more than one person use the same email address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Online Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are not minors (as defined by their state, province or territory of primary residence, “Minor”), and are legal residents of, and physically located within, the Territory. Employees of the Sponsor, Disney Shopping, Inc. and the Administrator; their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); the members of their households and members of their immediate families, are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
5. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: All prize values are in United States Dollars. Prize includes:  a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for winner and three (3) guests (individually, “Guest”) (collectively, “Group”) to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida (“City”) on Sponsor-selected dates (“Trip”) consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for three (3) nights at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion; [b] one (1) night stay at the Cinderella Castle Suite in the Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort with select food and beverage snacks including breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal Table; includes meet and greet with Cinderella and photograph; [c] 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options; [d] one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of five hundred dollars (US$500) for the winner only, [e] one (1) Be Our Guest Dining experience for four (4) persons. Based on availability; [f] Up to two (2) Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique Princess Package makeovers (Guests ages 3 to 12 can choose from 3 hair styles—Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess) or up to two (2) Pirates League experiences; [g] services of one (1) Disney VIP Tour Guide for eight (8) hours on one (1) day; [h] if winner’s residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from City, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner’s residence (“airport of origin”) and Orlando International Airport; but if winner’s residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from City, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner’s residence and the hotel, and [i] airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize (“ARV”): US$9,943, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES: a $100 Disney Store Gift Card (ARV: US$100). TWENTY FIVE (25) SECOND PRIZES: a $25 Disney Store Gift Card (ARV: US$25). Total ARV of all prizes: US$11,068. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. All terms and conditions of the Gift Card are applicable. IMPORTANT NOTE FOR WINNERS FROM CANADA: Please note that the Disney Store Gift Card prizes are only acceptable online at www.disneystore.com. They are not valid at the physical Disney Store locations outside the US. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor’s approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner must take Trip on Sponsor’s selected dates between June 1, 2013 and June 1, 2014, or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with a prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by June 30, 2013, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
6. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about March 24, 2013, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNERS: Potential winners may be notified by overnight delivery, email or phone on or about March 25, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  a potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within 3 business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice as undeliverable;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  a potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential winner’s failure to be available to attend the Trip on the Sponsor-selected date;  a potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by June 30, 2013, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary and the members of the Group are solely responsible for having any and all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid US Passport, photo I.D, etc.) before departure. All Guests will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group who is a Minor must be accompanied on the Trip by his/her parent/legal guardian as a member of the Group. Each Canadian resident who is a potential winner will be required to answer correctly a mathematical skill testing question without assistance of any kind whether mechanical or otherwise to be declared a winner and be eligible to collect a prize. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners, and the Grand Prize Winner (except for a Canadian) will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her prize.
10. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For the list of winners, (after March 31, 2013, and before May 30, 2013) and/or Rules (before March 3, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney Store presents New Fantasyland Getaway Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates, 60 East 42 Street, Suite 650, NYC, NY 10165, Department VP. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.